Staff & Management Training
Let IHS help you:
Independent Hospitality Solutions, in conjunction with our partners PNE Safety Solutions, are able to offer a range of training solutions to cover any business need in the Hospitality and Leisure Sector. We offer training accredited through Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC), giving learners the opportunity to earn credit within the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). Our Consultants carrying out training are qualified and experienced tutors, but most of all have a deep understanding of working in the Hospitality and Leisure Sector, giving them real life examples to add flavour to courses that can often be delivered in a ‘dry’ way.
Below is a (non-exhaustive) list of the accredited courses currently offered by IHS and our partner organisations:
- HABC Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Award in Underage Sales Prevention (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Award in Customer Service (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
- FAA Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
- HABC Conflict Management and Physical Intervention
- SIA Approved Door Supervision
We are able to source any other accredited training which our customers may require, and can make this available at a very competitive rate. Please do enquire if you have any other needs.
Service Experience Training
In addition to training in order to gain a formal qualification, IHS also offers other forms of training, both for groups and individuals.
Popular Courses include:
- Bar Service Excellence
- Cocktail Training
- Table Service/Hostess Training for Nightclub Staff
- Introduction to Professional Food Preparation – aimed at Kitchen Staff/Food Preparation Staff in businesses where Qualified Chefs are not employed
Certain businesses face unique service challenges and have very specific training needs for staff members. If this is the case, IHS can work with you to develop a bespoke qualification for your team. An IHS trainer will work within the business on the ground level to fully assess the job role, and create a workable package accordingly. This course can then be delivered by an IHS trainer when required; alternatively senior staff members within the business can be upskilled to deliver the training package to all new team members.
Examples of these bespoke training requirements include:
- Sales call processes
- Proactive sales
- Children’s Birthday Party delivery